Tuesday, November 07, 2006

journal entry from 11.2.003 interview with Dana Daurey

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0004859/
Victoria: Was there something that you wanted to say about the event today?
Dana Daurey: I’m just grateful to be here, this is just … everyone is here for the right reasons.
Victoria: You look gorgeous today, what are you wearing?
Dana Daurey: Oh thank you, I’m wearing Arden B, these are Diesel, Melrose shoes and then I can’t remember where I got this - but I like it! Oh! Planet Funk.
Victoria: What have you been up to? What’s coming up for you?
Dana Daurey: I’ve been working a lot, but not consistent like Providence was, you know, I did a guest star on 7th Heaven a couple of weeks ago, doing radio ads, I’m doing cartoons, On a cartoon, just keeping busy
Victoria: There are so many beautiful exhibitors here today, who is your favorite?
Dana Daurey: The doggie couches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home