Tuesday, November 07, 2006

journal entry from 11.2.003 interview with Jennifer Blanc

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0004760/
Victoria: What have you been doing since Dark Angel?
Jennifer Blanc: I have a movie coming out just after January, that Brian Austin Green directed called Fish Without a Bicycle (Victoria’s note listed on imdb as Girls Will be Girls: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0366517/) It’s Brian Austin Green’s directorial debut.
Victoria: Like the joke - “a woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle”?
Jennifer Blanc: I love that you just said that! I love you! I officially love her! That’s one of my lines in the movie, in the infamous words of Bono -“a woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle” I love that you got it.
Victoria: Great! What kind of character do you play?
Jennifer Blanc: I pay a girl named Vicki, I had short black hair in a bob, I play this total Goth chic who … it’s basically a coming of age movie for people who are a little bit older.
Victoria: Right.
Jennifer Blanc: And I sort of come of age as well in the movie, It’s about a girl named Jules who’s trying to figure out what to do with her life, I’m her best friend, and I end up falling in love with her.
Victoria: Cool … What’s your favorite thing that you’ve seen today?
Jennifer Blanc: Oh my god! I’m in love with the faux fur coats. I used to be a vintage fur person and then I became a vegan and an animal rights person and obviously you can’t mix the two, I’m in love with the faux fur coats, I’m in love with the faux leather bags, I’m in love with the stuff that Kate Spade did that was all woven faux leather material. I bid on it. And one other thing - the beds, those pet beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home