Tuesday, November 07, 2006

journal entry from 3.3.03 Duplex

Surprised to find myself on the set of a movie that wrapped 8 months ago. They're shooting pickups. I play an undercover cop. LA is full of surprises! Like the location - downtown in the middle of a nasty section of derelict warehouses someone has dropped a mini studio. It's in a warehouse - so the dressing rooms are in one warehouse and then you walk through some barbwire sectioning and through another warehouse that has a loading bay full of bundles of stuff. Then in the next building there is a set of a police station and a court and all sorts of other sets upstairs. We are warned not to touch anything. Weird.

Big Production value here. It's always nice to be on set when it's done right. Craft service won't have me make my own cup of hot chocolate - he does it for me. Ben is directing and looks like he's having a ball. Drew looks exhausted and takes naps on the desk between shots. She is much more petite than I had imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home