Art & Living Magazine Winter 2009
The Winter 2009 issue has now been printed and will be in wide release shortly (Borders etc), and is currently at the LA Art Show, so if you’re dying to get your hands on this issue and can’t wait for it to come to you, stop on by the show at the LA Convention Center.
I have 6 feature articles published in this issue, in "The Art of Film and TV", I wrote profiles on:
- Chad Youngblood, GM, Fine Living Network
- Charles Segars, CEO, Ovation TV, writer "National Treasure" blockbusters
- Christopher Lowell, "Work that Room", Fine Living Network
- Monet's Palate, DVD and Web Experience
- George Gallo and his film "Local Color"
and an at home with a dynamic couple,
- Marty & Josy Collins, art collector and owner "W" hotels.
Attached is an invite to Art and Living’s events happening on Sunday January 25, 2009.
Look forward to seeing you there!
ART & LIVING MAGAZINE